Well, after brother only spent one night here, people near Houston call up and ask if they can stay here with us over the weekend as evacuees. So… for the weekend we had a husband, wife and three dogs come to stay. My parents knew the husband back 15 years ago. My mom was not pleased. My dad became very stressed over their coming. My brother slept over at some acquaintanceâ€™s house. I slept a lot during the day and didn’t see them much. They left on Sunday.
My mom stayed home Monday to recuperate and get the usual things she’d get done on the weekend accomplished. I was still adjusting as well. Extra energies in the house seem to affect me – drain out my energy. I slept a lot of the day but tried to get my chores done when awake.
I helped my mom make up her bed and somewhere in that she mentioned about a school counselor I often saw or hid out with. He apparently once asked her if I might have been sexually assault/raped. That surprised me. I never thought he had such an inkling. I responded similar to when Shred once asked me flat out. There was a slightest of pause, what I felt was a straight face and then a flat out no.
It seems when the counselor asked that she began to question about my brothers’ friends who would come over often and even of the foster kid they took in who were even older than them. I told her I don’t remember that far back. There was mentioning of suppressed memory and I said flatly, if so I don’t want to remember them. I did more chores – I think laundry – after that.
Sometime later my mother talked to me around morning time and somehow we got to talking about my “art”… oh, right. She was talking about imaginations. How she grew up when little she was very much into her own world, being a lone child in the country side. She spoke about my imagination and I told her the same thing I told Shred about my belief in my lack of.
Well, at some point I told her I’d pull my collection out. Some point she started telling me what she saw. She said characters usually have a sad, angry expression. There is a lot of distance. Some look vacant. Even drawings of couples have a distance or reservations. Stuff. She said there was a… sexuality? …sensuality? Well, it was one of those to them. In the end I told her that she made my drawings depressing to me, which they never had been.
My moms spoke of making something out of them. Pretty much she has ideas of me showing them off and making limited edition prints. This talk has come up before. Since I lack aspirations and usually most interests, I just eye and wonder why. She speaks of financial things and such… that has never clicked with me either.
She then asked if I minded if she sought out of a person she knew who could tell us whether my art amounted to anything of such level since she wasn’t an art guru and I just never cared to know. I told her I doubted it would be sell-worthy but agreed. After that I collapsed for some hours.
Upon waking up, my mom decided to meet with the woman. She works at a frame shop. Well, she was off picking up kids from school so we waited some minutes. I was still out of it so wasn’t quite there.
Well, she arrives, my mom says we and I tell her it is all her and leave me out of it. They look, they talk, and I don’t remember much other than making dry comments here and there. The woman spoke of art classes, her 18 year old daughter who drew a lot and such. She spoke of anime as well.
Um… in the end, she said something along the lines of I had ability, my art was distinctive, something about good instinct on position to indicate movement and whatever. I asked about her daughter a bit, what she was like and such because the woman said her daughter and I were similar in our art styles I think. Her daughter was also on DA. She couldn’t remember her handle though. Oh well.
So my mom buys a print she saw, it was of a black Labrador and I mentioned if we didn’t hang it up now, maybe she should use it as a Christmas gift for dad since he is impossible to buy anything for. She apparently agreed with my idea and asked me to hide it in my room until then.
After that I vacuumed before I ended up collapsing again. My mom cleaned her bathroom and then my dad came home. The evening went on as usual after that and remarkably I managed to stay awake until around eight.
I went to bed and awoke again around 11 and managed to haul myself up again thirty minutes later. Here I am. Bleh.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
It varies. Sometimes hair, sometimes body.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I only have one that I wear almost all the time. Grey.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Be more specific.
4. Do you plan outfits?
All my clothes are the same except in different colors.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Semi tired and my throat is uncomfortable due to allergies.
Whereâ€™s number six?
7. Who was the last person you kissed?
Be more specific.
8. Person before that?
No idea really, I don’t kiss much.
10. What are you craving right now?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Do you make prank calls?
I never had interest in such things.
13. Ever hooked up with some one out of state?
14. Do you sleep with any stuff animals?
I sleep with a live animal – cat.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Never heard it.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don’t think so.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I use my lips to bite? My front teeth are sensitive.
18. Do you like anyone right now?
Be more specific.
19. What do you think of crickets?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I hope not.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. What are you listening to right now?
Music; The Rasmus – Not Like the Other Girls
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
That is too juvenile for me even when I was a kid.
28. Is there anything sparkly on you?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
I rarely remember names. However, in the math class I was in for a whole year, no one did. I was in the back.
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
35. Who are you going to be with tonight??
36. Brown or white egg?
As long as I don’t have to eat either…
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever told someone you loved them?
Awkwardly in all accounts.
40. Do you have a cell phone?
I hate those things.
41. Are you a virgin?
And I hope to stay one.
42. Any kids?
We’d traumatize each other. Besides, I doubt I’d ever be “eligible” to adopt.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
44. Ever had cream puffs?
I don’t think so.
45. Ever had Breaded Shrimp?
I hate shrimp.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Most of it.
47. What was the last question you asked?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Likely a Fuel CD.
49. What is/was your bus number for school?
Man… that was when I was in elementary school. 41 and 29 if I’m not mistaken. The 9 could have been 19 though.
51. Is your hair curly?
No, but its thickness does cause a cowlick.
52. Last time you cried?
When my cat died this spring.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
54. Ever walked UP a wall?
55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
56. Favorite time of the year?
When it isn’t too hot or too cold.
57. Whatâ€™s your favorite number?
7 or 13.
58. Favorite colours?
Black, Blue, Green and Silver.
59. Do you have any piercings?
Ears but one has a lot of scar tissue so no wearing any on that ear.
60. Do you have any tattoos?
With how my skin is, it would likely get infected, scab over and leave a scar.
61.Who was the last person you held hands with?
I can’t remember. I was likely a little kid.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I did when younger.
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
I don’t believe I have one.
64. Why was your default picture taken?
I don’t even know what that is, punk.
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah. I wish my parents’ lives were better though.
66. How do you feel about ‘love’?
Family love is fine. Friendship love is fine. Other than that.. too damn complicated and stressful.
67. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers and domestic cats.
69. Do you have good vision?
Nope. Glasses almost all my life.
70. Can you hula hoop?
I don’t know if I ever have.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on the reason.
72. Do you have a job?
Disabled mentally and emotionally to hold one.
74. What are you wearing?
Glasses, tank, jeans, intimates and steel ring.
75. What does your hair look like?
Dark brown/Black, short and thick.
76. Ever climbed out a window?
I don’t remember.
77. Can you handle the truth?
I usually demand it.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
I hate phones.
80. What’s the longest you talked to someone on the phone?
81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
I did before pills.
83. Are you sarcastic?
84. Have you ever slapped someone?
Does playfully smacking someone upside the head count?
85. Do looks matter?
In this world, usually.
86. Do you use chapstick?
I never remember to.
87. Are you too forgiving?
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
89. Do you own a gun?
I own some swords and a dagger.
90. Where are you located?
In front of my computer.
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
92. Do you like your hair?
For the most part.
93. Do you like yourself?
95. question deleted.
96. When was the last time you talked on aim?
97. Random statement:
99. What are you doing today?
I rarely have plans.
Usually sticks outside my shirt.