1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
My left wrist; I could not take it anymore and a substitute teacher made me snap. The rumours about it was annoying.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A poster, two crane paper scrolls, a small shoji screen, a shadowbox with miniature replicas of Korean masks, some brass keys and something I got for my birthday one year.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It looks like a cell phone.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I am bad at catagories.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Uh… ask me when I am not sick.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
9. WHO’S THE LAST PERSON YOU THOUGHT OF?
CP and Neko.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
That is unnecessary.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
When my imagination runs away from me and it is so dark that even when your eyes have adjusted you cannot see your hand and the silence becomes deafening and you are certain a psycho killer is waiting somewhere in the room and is just waiting to kill you… Yeah, sometimes.
12. THE LAST BOY TO MAKE YOU CRY?
A friend I saw for the last time before I moved away.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
I’m allergic, but I like the scent of rose.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hazel for either really.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I ate some bread just now… pretty much anything to make my throat not bother me so much.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
If I did it was a very long time ago since I do not remember.
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
I took a class, but I never was good at languages.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
That is tough since it depends on what you see as a gift; for a sap, one could say “the gift of life”. There!
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Everyone likely likes at least someone.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I have no idea.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Nautica I think.
25. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
Uh… one where someone else is driving me.
26. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE?
27. WHAT’S THE FUNNIEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE?
I have no idea, but people seem t laugh at the way I say things at times.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
That is something one cannot help, so it depends on the situation.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I do not do well with words; I prefer actions at most.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED :
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
That is hilarious.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Being bothered when I am busy.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE US?
Once from what I know, but that was because I was born there.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. FIRST JOB?
I have not had one yet.
37. EVER OWNED A BUNNY? HOW MANY?
No, but my sister did.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
My friends tried to get me to but I found it ridiculous.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Feeling like crap due to being sick and eating bread.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’d rather have a removal one.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I like surveys.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
I would not care; I am likely allergic to it.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Books, music or video/dvds.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name was after my god mother I believe.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I did when younger.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I like all of them.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I cannot remember… perhaps it was simply that day mentioned in number 12.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, but I find writing awkward and trying anyway.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I am not fond of meat… I guess chicken though.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Trichotillomania and likely some other things.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Uh… I guess Billy Joel, but I do not find it embarrassing.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I do not know; possibly.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
There is a likelihood, since I cannot remember things well; either way, it would have been unintentional.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
In this world/reality, yes apparently.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
It has been a while since I have been angry… it depends on my state of mind at the time.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Uh… the rest of the house that is outside my room.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not really… but lately I question… Perhaps it is appathy.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
It was a toy cat that my sister’s damn dog ruined.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I have not looked at that thing for around nine months now.
62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
63. WHY WAS 63 MISSING?
I don’t care really.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
No, and I doubt I would ever want to be in one.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
That is too complicated.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. DO YOU LIKE TO GO WHEEEEEE?!
I would not know.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I am lazy.
69. HAVE YOU NOTICED NUMBERS 63 AND 67 WERE MISSING?
Sixty seven is not missing and all it shows is lack of originality as well as laziness; congradulations.
70. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71.WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
I do not have a favorite, but I have those I like.
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Blue, green and teal. Black is my favorite shade.
73. YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Mine have not really come in yet.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
That would be ridiculous.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
MCR – I never told you what I do for a Living.
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Bread, as mentioned a coupel times earlier.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Uh… probably my dad.
79. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eh… that is tough.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I’m not much for thinking at the moment, but I guess “Shimmer” in my case.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
I lack in that area at the moment.
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Sun: Aquarius. Chinese: Tiger.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. YOUR EYE COLOR?
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
IMy face has to be around seven inches away from the computer screen to be able to read it easily without my glasses on.
Sister and brothers.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
Months with fall weather.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I dislike fish for food.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. Favorite Day of the Year?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I am leery of relationships, much less going out.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
A person who is bored or who likes surveys.
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
People who hate surveys.
99. BIGGEST FEAR?
Failing in life, and that means a lot of things.
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Depends on the kind of love you speak of.